Words at Random

Saturday, March 17, 2007

title's are too much pressure



Ok, so since when do winters in Fresno end in late February? It was been in the 80s ALL week. Not a nice hot, a too hot. The AC is already starting to come on. ridiculous. It has been so nice to sit outside at 8 though with the sun still out!

Life has been busy. LOT'S of school work. 19 units is for sure catching up with me! I love my classes though (most of them) so it makes it nice. My children's literature class is still amazing, I just read Tuck Everlasting for it. I was actually not as impressed as I thought I would be! I remember loving it as a child, but the plot was a bit too dry and predictable for me. I did enjoy it though, don't get me wrong. Theatre Craft has been fun, we are between shows so the scene shop has been slow....but next week we start our costume design section and our project is to make pajama pants.. saweet.

I went to camp last weekend and had a wonderful time catching up with friends.......loooved it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home