Words at Random

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

too old

Okay so I guess I'm not that old....but I am too old to do a somersault. Gabby and I tried numerous times last night to successfully do somersaults without extreme pain...but it didn't work. I laid sprawled out on the floor laughing hysterically, convinced I had broken my neck. I didn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger KristaCrotty said...

i can picture it. it would be a good laugh - the kind that touches your soul. keep writing! it's fun to keep up on your adventures!

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Never too old to somersault. Ever time I do one I end up with a really painful bruise on my shoulder for a couple of weeks, but I still do them. I had a permanent bruise on my shoulder for almost a year from doing somersaults every week!

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home