Words at Random

Thursday, October 11, 2007

never too old to dance.

since I have moved to san luis I have been working at a preschool. These kids crack me up daily, I always have a good laugh at work. The one time that really gets me though is when we dance. Recently I started putting on CD's that have songs that all the kids know like green grass grows all around, ants go marching, head shoulders knees & toes, etc. There are these two kids though that will NOT dance. They sit on the floor staring up in utter disgust at the kids (and me) as we dance our hearts out. I swear these two look at you like you are the lamest thing that ever walked this planet. Who thought a 4 year old could make you feel so pathetic. The funny thing is my co-worker and I just dance even harder and laugh even more. I love it. one day I will get them to dance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

1:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home