the beginning of the end
and so it goes. Next Tuesday I start the beginning of my (second) senior year of college. It's been a long and hard past 4 years and I anxiously await my college years to be complete. I must not disregard the positive experiences I have had though, they probably outway the negative ones by a landslide. I find it so easy to remember the hard times ...but honestly I've had a ridiculous good time these past two years. SLO was a trip that I will never forget...and San Francisco has been, still is, and will be an experience of a lifetime. Bright lights, beautiful sights, late nights, and good freaking food. I've got ten more months in this destination city. Ten months so soak in beautiful culture that is San Francisco.....Afternoons on the grass at Golden Gate Park drinking beer and laughing about life. Toursist days filled with museums and site seeing. My commute on the bus every single damn day. Authentic Ethopian, Indian, Mediterranean, Mexican, and Italian food. Amazing live music. Cool breezes. Outrageous dancing events. Themed parties. The film festival. Oh there is so much more. Who knows where life with take me next....at this point I tell people- I'll be going wherever the wind blows me. and that's the truth.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home