Words at Random

Sunday, February 24, 2008

lately.

life has been busy lately.

I got back last night from staff selections for camp this summer. Such a great weekend- filled with laughs and great people. I am so excited for this summer- great things will happen.

I am almost positive I will be attending San Francisco State in the Fall. My sister will be going to grad school there...we have been laughing a lot lately at the thoughts of us attending school together again. I will hopefully be living in Berkeley- where my sister and a few great friends from high school live.

I leave for The Dominican Republic in four weeks. I can't wait. I have a lot to do to prepare for this trip...I should get started.

I get my A.A. in May...finally!

umm i cut my hair, been taking lots of naps, loving chocolate, and reading lots.

that sums me up.

2 Comments:

Blogger KristaCrotty said...

I hope staff selections went well....when do you go to the dominican republic?

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Geoff said...

how was the DR, share?

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home