Words at Random

Thursday, April 22, 2010

blinded by fear

I've let fear and anxiety blind me of the overwhelming joy that is in my life. I worry about leaving instead of enjoying my last weeks here. I worry about a lack of job, happiness, and community next year instead of being excited that the Lord has provided me with an amazing opportunity. The truth is, I am blessed. I can make a list of the things that are hard and painful and unfair and sad, but I bet you I can make an even longer list of the joys and blessings.

For starters, my senior seminar class is amazing. Our research papers are on global responsibility and we spend three hours a week questioning life and how we can save the world....aaaand we make up words like sexification while creating the rubric for our presentations.



And another absolute joy has been spending some QT with friends, cherishing these last few weeks. Epic trips to Goodwill. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home